The Benue State University 22nd matriculation ceremony for fresh undergraduate students for the 2013/2014 academic session as approved by Senate shall hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, 10th April, 2014
Venue: Old Convocation Square
1. All Principal Officers, Ag. Provost and Deans shall process, Directors, Heads of Department and Unit are requested to attend the occasion.
2. Deans and Heads of Department are requested to liaise with the Directorate of ICT or Faculty ICT staff to access the list of registered students in their Faculty and Department.
They should ensure that all qualified candidates of their respective programmes are properly registered.
3. The orientation of registered students is scheduled to take place on Tuesday 8th April and Wednesday 9th April, 2014 at the old Convocation Square. The Orientation Committee will release details of the exercise.
4. Faculty Officers are to commence issuance of matriculation gowns to registered students of their respective faculties as from Wednesday, 2nd April, 2014.
Each student will be required to collect a matriculation gown and documentary CD of the University on payment of One Thousand Naira (N1000.00) non-refundable fee at Fidelity Bank Plc, Benue State University Branch.
5. Candidates would present the bank receipt to their Faculty Officers for collection of the items as in (5) above.
Faculty Officers are to keep receipts of gowns issued to candidates.
6. The Academic Office (Store Officer) will issue appropriate matriculation gowns to the Faculty Officers for onward lease to registered fresh students of respective faculties who would have paid the fee of N1000.00 as in (5) above.
7. All Principal Officers, Ag. Provost and Deans are to detail a staff to collect their Academic gown from the Academic Office (Stores Officer) for the ceremony, please.
8. Fresh students should return matriculation gowns to the Faculty Officers for onward submission to the Stores Officer on or before Friday, 18th April, 2014.
9. Late return of gowns will attract a fine of N100.00 per day payable to the Bursary Department of the University.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…