Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the School of Evening Studies for the 2015/2016 academic session that screening exercise and Computer Based Test (CBT) have been scheduled for Wednesday 13th January and Thursday 14th January, 2016.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
All Applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only for Administrative Charges to the following banks and obtain a bank teller.
1. Eco Bank Plc, Poly Road, Auchi
2. United Bank for Africa (UBA), Auchi
3. Zenith Bank Plc, Auchi.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING:
1. Bank Teller (As evidence of payment for screening/scratch card)
2. Two recent passport-sized photographs
3. Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ND, etc)
4. I. T. Letter (For HND candidates)
Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and possession of JAMB result is mandatory please.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues on the scheduled dates for a Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7.00am and should be decently dressed.