Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME candidates for admission into the Full-Time five years Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Degree Programme in the School of Science Laboratory Technology, with specialization in any of the following options:
i. Biochemistry & Chemistry Technology
ii Biomedical Technology
iii. Geology and Mining Technology
iv. Industrial Chemistry & Petrochemical Technology
v. Microbiology Technology
vi. Physics with Electronics Technology
vii. Physics with Production Technology
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
1. Five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings in GCE, SSCE, NECO, or NABTEB
2. UTME: All candidates who wish to apply for admission must have written the 2013 UTME with a minimum score of 180.
*.Biomedical Technology, Biochemistry/Chemistry Technology and Microbiology Technology options:
English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics,
*.Geology and Mining Technology, Industrial Chemistry/Petrochemical Technology, Physics with Electronics Technology and Physics with Production Technology options:
English language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
SCREENING EXERCISE —->Updated
The date for the Screening Exercise has been postponed.
The date for the exercise will be announced 2 weeks before the screening. Tuesday, 15th October, 2013. Time is 7.00am.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should visit the Registration website: http://sslt.uniport.edu.ng and complete the Application Form for the SSLT screening exercise for 2013/2014 session.
• Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates and JAMB Results must be same with what is filled on the SSLT Application Form.
• Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at midnight on Monday, 15th October, 2013
• Candidates must report to the Screening Venues by 7.00am.
• Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the Campus on the day of the screening exercise.
• Interested candidates should visit the online registration portal at: sslt.uniport.edu.ng to sign up and process application.
For enquiries, call any of the following numbers:
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 15th October, 2013.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…