The Olusegun Agagu Foundation was established to immortalise the name and legacy of the late Dr. Olusegun Agagu. The foundation focuses on improving lives by supporting existing scholarships as well as awarding new scholarships. Also improving lives in the areas of academics, geology, petroleum engineering, energy, politics/good governance, culture and arts (highlife music), service and aviation trauma.
Applications are invited for suitable qualified candidates for Olusegun Agagu Foundation Scholarship
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation, in partnership with the Governing Council of Adeleke University is accepting applications from students from Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State for full scholarships into the university in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Public Health.
This scholarship is tenable only at the Adeleke University, Ede in Osun State. The Olusegun Agagu Foundation is establishing this scholarship scheme to support deserving students from Okitipupa Local Government Area, who have demonstrated a commitment to forging their education in spite of the financial hardships they have faced.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an indigene of Okitipupa Local Government Area
- Be high performing students as evidenced by testimonials from their schools
- Have chosen to study at Adeleke University or be willing to change to Adeleke University
- Have successfully passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination(SSCE)
- Have scored a minimum of 200 at the 2015 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination to qualify for the POSTJAMB examination of the university
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
The application form should be submitted along with the following;
- JAMB result (score 200 or higher)
- WAEC result (Score at least 5 credits including maths)
Upon receipt of application from interested candidates, Olusegun Agagu Foundation shall evaluate and shortlist qualified students who will be subsequently invited for further evaluation. Successful candidates will be contacted via email and SMS.
Note: Incomplete applications will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….