Throughout the years, NNPC and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria have exhibit a high level of steadfastness with regard to the educational
evelopment of Nigerian Students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. This commitment has been confirmed in several ways, one of which is the annual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation.
NNPC/Total hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2012/2013 National Merit Scholarship Award.
**WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY?**
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/Show:
* Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities
* Certified 100/200 level students atthe time of application.
* Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate,
* Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
NOTE : The following categories of students should not apply:
* 300 level students and above
* Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
Applications will close three weeks from the date of this publication.
Selection tests will hold on 25th MAY, 2013 at designated centres nationwide to be communicated to candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the venue of the selection tests.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.
Application form must be complete online using this LINK: http://scholarships.totalsdd.com/
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…