In few days, information concerning Akwa Ibom State University 2015/2016 Supplementary Post Utme Screening will be out and sale of the supplementary forms will begin. Any candidate who wishes to sit for the upcoming screening should be aware of the following:
1. Eligibility for the screening exercise is a minimum Utme score of 180.
2. NOT all the courses offered by the university will be available for the screening.
List of courses to be available for the screening would be released alongside information for announcement of sales of the supplementary form.
3. Candidates who choose AKSU as their most preferred choice in Utme but didn’t make the recently released admission list and candidates who did NOT choose AKSU in their Utme registration are also eligible for the Screening exercise.
4. Candidate applying for any course MUST ensure his/her Jamb subject combination matches exactly with the course being applied for. As candidates with unmatched Post Utme and Utme subject combinations will have their admissions nullified.
5. Screening forms/slips aren’t sold by vendors, cyber cafes, etc. rather, they are auto generated online upon each candidate’s successful registration on the university’s portal.
6. Information for the screening exercise will be made on www.aksu.edu.ng and schoolwatch.com.ng
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….