Candidates who made Akwa Ibom State University, (AKSU) their choice of institution are reminded of the ongoing registration for the screening exercise which will end on Tuesday 11th august, 2015.
NOTE; »The registration process is ONLINE and as such, NO FORMS whatsoever is sold for
AKSU Post Utme Screening Exercise.
»The complete registration process can be NATIONWIDE, provided the steps outlined
below are followed.
»This applies to only UTME Candidates who choose AKSU and sat for the 2015 JAMB
CBT, attaining a score of 180 or above.
»There will be NO late registration for candidates who fail to complete their
registration process before 11:59 p.m. Tuesday 11th august, 2015.
Candidates are directed to follow the following steps to complete their Post Utme Screening registration process;
1.GOTO http://portals.aksu.edu.ng/ and follow the steps below accordingly when the portal loads:
1.Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2.Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel
3.Click on REGISTER NOW tab in the PUTME Page
4.Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the VERIFY LINK
5.Click MAKE PAYMENT LINK, select BANK OPTION and PRINT the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
2. With the PRE-PAYMENT ANALYSIS SLIP printed, visit any of the participating banks NATIONWIDE below with it and request to make a a non-refundable payment for AKSU Post UTME using e-transact Payment Platform which costs N3,500.00 (three thousand five hundred Naira) only.
Akwa Savings & Loans Limited; Sterling Bank; United Bank for Africa (UBA); First City Monument Bank (FCMB); Union bank; Diamond Bank; Enterprise Bank; Unity Bank; Wema Bank; First Bank of Nigeria Plc; Zenith Bank; Ecobank; GTB Bank; Skye Bank
Keystone Bank; Access Bank.
N/B Candidates having difficulties making their Screening Fee Payment should visit any of the other banks outlined above OR visit the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden to make such payment to the bank in the Campus (Akwa Savings & Loans Limited), with ONE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
3. 1. Re-visit the school portal, (i.e. http://portals.aksu.edu.ng/ ) and log in to complete the rest of your registration steps.
2. On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2015 POST UTME EXAMINATION SCHEDULE SLIP.
Successful printing of the Examination Schedule Slip marks the end of a candidate’s registration process for the post utme screening exercise.
Directives for the Screening day Thursday 13th August, 2015 and documents to present for screening are enlisted below.
SCREENING DAY REQUIREMENTS/CAUTION
The admission screening/aptitude test will hold on Thursday 13th august, 2015 and it will be conducted at the two campuses of the University simultaneously.
below is a list of documents that will be presented by you on your screening day before being allowed into the university premises;
a. ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT SLIP showing the candidates photograph in colour; (if you don’t have one, visit the nearest Jamb office or café and buy the scratch card and visit the Jamb portal to print yours. Printing two
(2) original copies is advised, one to be submitted to the School during screening and the other to be submitted when admitted.
(3) . THREE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS with red background; c. 2015 POST UTME EXAMINATION SCHEDULE SLIP which was printed at the end of your registration. c.WRITING MATERIALS which should include HB pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler and ball point pen only.
CAUTION DON’T come to the screening venue with anything apart from what is listed above. GSM phones, calculators, or any extraneous materials found on you have you penalized.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….