This is to inform all candidates who duly registered and participated in the 2016/2017 Screening Exercise of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the 1st batch Admission list of successful candidates has been released.
Instructions to candidates offered provisional admission:
Candidates offered First choice provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to indicate their acceptance of the offer:
(1) Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate the Acceptance Fee Pre-Payment Analysis Slip for Twenty thousand five hundred naira only (N20,500), by carefully following the steps below:
(a) Click the REGISTER NOW link
(b) On the Registration type panel, select ADMISSION
(c) On the left menu panel of the student registration page, click ADMISSION STATUS
(d) Ensure you correctly enter UTME registration number and click the CHECK button.
(d) Click on MAKE PAYMENT in the Payment Status row
(e) Select BANK OPTION to print the payment analysis slip, for bank payment.
NOTE: Bank payment can be made at any of the following Banks:
* Sterling Bank Plc
* United Bank for Africa (UBA)
* First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
* Union bank Plc
* Diamond Bank Plc
* Enterprise Bank Plc
* Unity Bank Plc
* Wema Bank Plc
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc
* Zenith Bank Plc
* Ecobank Plc
* GTB Bank Plc
* Skye Bank Plc
* Keystone Bank Plc
* Access Bank Plc
(2) After payment in bank, return to the portal to verify your payment status and print the payment receipt.
Note:- Payment of Acceptance fee must be completed within three (3) weeks, from the date of this notice.
The names of admitted candidates are contained on the attached PDF document;
Congratulation to all admitted candidates.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share button.