Admission Forms Into School Of Midwifery University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu, Enugu State On Sale
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the above mentioned school for 2014/2015 academic programme.
The duration of the programme is 18 (eighteen) months
• Be a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
• Possess a current practicing license
• Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate WASC/GCE or NECO with five (5) Credit to include, English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings
1. METHOD OF APPLICATION
• Pay N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only) at Sky Bank Pic, 96 Ogui road, Enugu; Account no. 1771007336,with the account name: School of Midwifery UNTH, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu. Photocopy of the bank teller and take the original teller to UNTH cash office at Ituku/Ozalla and obtain a receipt. Photocopy of the bank teller and receipt should be submitted to the School of Midwifery at the old site of the Hospital to obtain an application form.
• Make formal application to the Principal, School of Midwifery, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital with certified passport photograph
• Photocopy all credentials including testimonials and age declaration. Include two (2) self addressed envelop.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE RETURN OF APPLICATION FORM:
Completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Principal, School of Midwifery on or before Friday 23rd May, 2014.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ORAL INTERVIEW:
The Written Examination will take place on Tuesday 17th June, 2014.
Venue: School of Midwifery.
The Oral Interview will take place on Tuesday 15th July 2014.
Time: 8.00 am
Venue: School of Midwifery
METHOD OF SELECTION
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and are successful in both the written and oral interview will be considered for admission.
All students are to be accommodation during the programme.
Please direct all inquiries to the school.
Chief Medical Director
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…