Adeyemi College of Education 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure Announced. Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) invites all eligible candidates for a Computer-Based Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th September, 2015 at the Management Information System Unit (MIS) in the College campus.
Adeyemi College of Education 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure Announced
Candidates who chose Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) as:
1. Their Choice Institution for the NCE programme and scored a minimum of 150 marks in the 2015 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) which was conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
2. Those who did not choose ACE as their choice of Institution but wish to change to the College and scored a minimum of 150 marks in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which was conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N5,500.00 for the application form online or any bank using the e-Transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO OBTAIN FORM
1. Visit registration portal http:// aceondo.net or http://afued.net/
2. Click on Apply Online
3. Click on Pay Online
4. Pay with your ATM (debit or credit) card. (A PIN will be automatically generated)
5. Log in to the application portal and fill the form
6. Upload scanned copy of photographs
7. Click Submit form
1. Visit any bank
2. Pay for Adeyemi College of Education ACE Post UTME form. Ask that you need to use PAY OUTLET or E-Transact at the bank
3. Pay and obtain the PIN from the bank
4. Visit registration portal http://aceondo.net or http://afued.net and follow the online instructions.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
All candidates are to come along with the items listed below to the screening venue.
i. JAMB UTME Notification of Results.
ii. Printed copy of the completed ACE Post-UTME online Registration Form.
iii. One Passport photograph.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
The Application Registration form will be available online with effect from Wednesday 9th to Sunday 13th September, 2015.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….