Authorities of the Yaba College of Technology Lagos Nigeria has releases the supplementary and change of course admission list for 2014/2015 academic session.
The 2014/2015 YABATECH supplementary and change of course admission list has been publish on the school portal. Candidates involved can now check their admission status by Clicking Here
On the landing page, Enter Application Number or Jamb Registration Number
Click on “Login”
Successful candidates are required to pay Acceptance fee which cost N10, 000 and Bank charges of N500. Please be informed that payment for acceptance would close on the 30th of November, 2014.
Procedure for Payment of Acceptance and screening
STEP 1: Payment of Acceptance fee and Screening
1. Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. Click on “Acceptance fee payment 2014/2015”
3. Enter your UTME/Application Number
4. Click on Login
5. Click on “Make payment”
6. Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard, VisaCard or Verve) and your Secure Code (please obtain your secure code from your Bank)
7. Wait for 24 hours Then re-login to continue
8. Print Payment history
9. Update your Biodata and Print it.
10. Proceed to Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 24 of Old Admin Block to locate your Screening Officer with the following document: – Printout of your Biodata – Postutme Result Printout – Colored printout of your Jamb Admission Letter – Jamb Result Printout – Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt – 2 Reference letters – Online copy of your O-level Result
STEP 2: School Fee Payment
11. Click on “Students Portal”
12. Enter your UTME Number as Username and your Surname as password
13. Click on “Print Admission Letter”
14. Click on “Print Payment Advice”
15. Click on “School fees payment”
16. Click on “Make payment”
17. Enter your ATM details [MasterCard, Visa Card and Verve] and your secure code (Please Obtain your secure code from your bank)
18. Wait for 24 hours. Then re-login to continue
19. Print “Payment History”
20. Wait for 24 hours, for Bursary approval of payment. Then re-login to continue
21. Print School fees Receipt.
Congratulation to all successful candidates
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…